Triumphant Lutheran Church
21315 Bat Cave Road
Garden Ridge, Texas 78266
"We Grow in Christ to Serve Others"
Mother's Day Out
KARLA HAMMEN, DIRECTOR
Mother's Day Out
The program serves our youngest children ages 6 months to 17 months old. For the 2022 - 2023 school year, Session1 will be from Wednesday, September 7 - Wednesday, December 14. Drop-off is at 9am and pick-up is at 1:45pm. If you have any questions or wish to enroll your child, please call Director Karla Hammen or send her an email.
Looking for care for your older child? Please visit the Preschool page for information and classes for children over 18 months old.
To Register your child for MDO:
1. Download, print, and complete the registration form.
2. Submit the completed registration form and proof of current immunization. Send forms to the MDO Director via email or to Director Karla Hammen, Triumphant Lutheran Church, 21315 Bat Cave Rd, Garden Ridge, TX 78266.
3. Pay the $50 registration/supply fee (non-refundable). Pay the fee online or by check.
MDO is an outreach ministry to the surrounding community and we welcome all children ages 6 months to 17 months.
The purpose of our MDO program is to help the young child to learn and grow through play and learning activities. Our primary goal is to provide a caring Christian environment where children can learn about God's world, and have positive learning and social interactions with other children.
From parents of MDO children:
"Thank you for teaching [my sons] about Jesus and showing God's love."
"Thank you doesn't even begin to express my appreciation to you all for the years you have so lovingly cared for my babies."
"What a blessing you all have been to me and my family."
"You are all blessings to us and every kid that comes through your doors."
The Mother's Day Out program is for children ages 6 months to 17 months old.
Maximum of 10 children, Student/Teacher Ratio is 5:1
$175/month/child. An non-refundable registration/supply fee of $50 is due at the beginning of each semester.
Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00am -- 2:00pm
Drop off and Pick up:
Print your name on the attendance sheet when dropping off and again when picking up your child.
What to send with your child
(Be sure your child's name is on all belongings):
1. A backpack or diaper bag
2. Lunch and a drink
3. Change of clothes
4. Baby wipes
5. Diapers or pull-ups, whichever is applicable
6. Sippy cup or bottles, if applicable
1. We DO NOT administer any medications to your child/children.
2. If you receive a call that your child has become ill, you will need to pick him/her up immediately.